What is Hydrotherapy?
The warm water supports the body, improves stability, provides resistance for strength training, promotes circulation, helps muscle relaxation and decreases pain.
Benefits of Hydrotherapy
- Reduced falls risk
- Buoyancy decreases weight-bearing and facilitates movement
- Water resistance for training strength & endurance
- Promotes relaxation & circulation
- Improves breathing / respiration
- Increases balance & coordination
- Improves general fitness
- Exercise in a comfortable, relaxed and fun environment
Who is Suitable for Hydrotherapy
- Arthritic conditions
- Back and neck pain
- Decreased Mobility
- Orthopaedic Rehabilitation
- Joint Replacement
- Cardiac rehabilitation
- Aerobic Fitness
- Chronic Pain
- Sports Injuries
Hydrotherapy With Us
All Aim Physiotherapy Hydrotherapy classes involve patients undertaking a program that has been tailored to suit their specific individual needs. Due to the nature of this aspect, all patients are required to undergo an individual exercise assessment at an Aim Physiotherapy clinic prior to the commencement of classes.
All Aim Physiotherapy hydrotherapy classes are run by qualified physiotherapists, and are held at the Royal Society for the Blind pool in Gilles Plains.
For more information, call us today on 8261 3776 and one of our friendly staff members will be able to assist you.