Growing up in the country, our Accredited Exercise Physiologist, Tim, is passionate about helping those in regional South Australia access the services that are available to those in Adelaide. People in regional South Australia spend hours and hours in the car throughout the year visiting Adelaide for specialist appointments. We hope that our service can assist those in similar situations through introducing exercise as a component of their management for chronic health conditions. We aim to build a strong relationship with local GP’s and the healthcare communities in regional South Australia to provide residents with the best possible care available.
If your local community in regional South Australia could benefit from the services of an Accredited Exercise Physiologist, please do not hesitate to contact us on (08) 8331 1557.
We are very excited to begin offering Exercise Physiology services in Port Augusta, beginning in August 2017 and continuing once per month. Dates for the remainder of 2017 are:
Monday 25th June
Monday 30th July
Monday 27th August
Monday 22nd September
Monday 22nd October
Monday 26th Nov
Monday 17th December
Our Accredited Exercise Physiologist will be working from within the Westside Physiotherapy clinic at 20 Eyre Highway, Port Augusta West and offering services in:
- The assessment and prescription of exercise for people with chronic health conditions.
- Assessment and advice for exercising to reduce the risk of developing chronic health conditions
- Exercise advice for general health and well-being.
- Workplace assessments, health promotion and injury prevention.
- Effective training programs and techniques for local athletes and sporting teams.
For more information, or to book an appointment, call us today on 8331 1557.