Our Accredited Exercise Physiologist can deliver individual or group personal training sessions for people looking to improve their overall fitness or increase their performance in a sport or activity.
Areas of focus can include but are not limited to:
- Weight loss
- Muscle tone
- Muscular strength, power and endurance
- Cardiovascular fitness
- Balance and coordination
- Speed and agility
What to expect when you see an Accredited Exercise Physiologist to improve your fitness:
- A thorough assessment and movement screening to determine any muscular or postural imbalances and predict injury risk.
- Extensive goal-setting to ensure that all exercises are targeted towards reaching a particular goal that is important to you.
- Tips and tricks to improve your motivation and ensure that your exercise program becomes a regular part of your daily life and not a “chore” that becomes boring and unenjoyable.
- Consistent support to help you through the tough times and guidance to keep you on the path to success.
- Exercise prescription stemming from the knowledge and experience of a 4-year University degree and clinical experience.
- The safety and peace of mind knowing you are being assisted by an allied health professional.
Personal or group training sessions are held at our Toorak Gardens and Oakden clinics utilising a range of different equipment including Pilates apparatus to give you a varied program. Outdoor sessions are also available if the weather permits. Your progress will be constantly reviewed with thorough and validated outcome measures to ensure that you are consistently seeing positive results.
If this sounds like something you are interested in and would like to find out more, give us a call today on (08) 8331 1557 and begin your exercise journey!
Depending on your health fund, there is a possibility that you may be able to claim a Private Health rebate for sessions with an Accredited Exercise Physiologist. For further information and item numbers, call us today