Attending our exercise studio for supervised group exercise will reinforce correct technique, improve motivation & allow optimal progression of exercise.
Initial EP assessment & treatment plan (60min – Cost $130)*
Assessment of symptoms, movement & functional limitations. A tailored treatment plan is developed in conjunction with the Physiotherapist. Pre-exercise screen is performed & initial home exercise prescribed.
Initial PT assessment & treatment plan (40min -Cost $79.50)*
Assessment of symptoms, abilities & functional limitations. A tailored treatment plan is developed in conjunction with Exercise Physiologist. Initial home exercise is prescribed.
Home & studio program development (60min – Cost $130)*
Individualised home & studio based programs prescribed in accordance with your needs and stage of rehabilitation. This involves a combination of weight bearing, Pilates and gym equipment exercises. Depending on your personal circumstances, further appointments may be required.
Supervised group exercise (12 x 60min – Cost $252) *
Attendance either twice per week for 6 weeks, or once weekly for 12 weeks. All classes are supervised by an EP or PT. You are monitored and guided in each class & progressions are made as you go. Review and re-assessment at 6-12 weeks.
Key features + benefits:
- Optimal results through access to specialised strength and conditioning equipment.
- Optimal progress through supervision, upgrades, encouragement, motivation and support.
- Optimal safety due to close supervision of exercise technique, program upgrading and recovery.
- Optimal program commitment and adherence.
- Fastest progress and results.
- PHI, Medicare + DVA funding / rebates*